Benefits of Cavity Wall Insulation
- Save up to 40% on heat bills
- Improve BER of your property
- Improve comfort of your home by creating an even temperature thought the house
- Enhance air quality with a healthier indoor climate
- Reduce your carbon footprint
- Reduce condensation
- No ongoing maintenance
How is cavity wall insulation installed?
A survey will need to be carried out on your home to see if the building is suitable for cavity wall insulation.
A surveyor will carry out a boroscope check on your property to ensure there is a cavity & that the walls are suitable for cavity insulation.
What if my house is a semi – detached or in a terrace?
No problem! A cavity barrier is inserted at the boundary line between your home and your neighbour’s home prohibiting any material to be distributed into your neighbours cavity walls.